© 2019 - Matrix Training & Coaching Ltd
Registered Office: Highridge,Cherry Tree Lane, Walford, Herefordshire, HR9 5RJ
The AMI™ Facilitation Guidebook has 6 Sections that contain the following information:
• Section 1 - The AMI™ Facilitation Guidebook
• Section 2 - Psychological Foundations
• Section 3 - Questionnaire Administration & Scoring
• Section 4 - Facilitator Notes: The Ambiguity Management Workshop
• Section 5 - Coaching Notes: The Ambiguity Management Instrument™
• Section 6 - Additional Information
• Understand what The Ambiguity Management Instrument™ is and how it works
• Administer The Personality DNA ® Questionnaire
• Facilitate Groups using The Ambiguity Management Workshop PowerPoint presentation
• Coach Individuals or Teams using The Ambiguity Management Instrument™
The Ambiguity Management Instrument (AMI)™ Facilitation Guidebook is a 100 page Technical Manual that costs UK £100.00. The Guidebook is designed to enable professional facilitators to deliver a ½ day Ambiguity Management Workshop using the PowerPoint that accompanies the Guidebook.
For Coaches there are extensive notes in the Guidebook on how to use the AMI™ in both Individual and Team Coaching contexts. A unique feature of the LEAD Influencer ® series of personal preference instruments is the same Personality DNA ® Questionnaire can be used for each booklet in the series.
This integrated approach to learning and development means that people can enjoy ‘joined-up’ learning experiences over time and space, either through a Training or Coaching intervention. Which makes the conversion of theoretical knowledge into actual skills practice an easier and more natural process.
The AMI™ Facilitation Guidebook will enable an already experienced Trainer to:
If you need more information about The AMI™ booklet, The AMI™ Facilitation Guidebook or its PowerPoint, or any other material in the LEAD Influencer ® personal development series, or if you would like to attend Facilitator Training, contact matriXtc today.